P For Post Box - # A to Z challenge 2017

In this A to Z challenge , I am attempting very small verses of poetry for all things that are at home or office which are either showpieces or left there for its own reason. I am imagining that each of it is telling its own story !



I hear them fall , in my right and my left
From the day you kissed and made me high;
I close my eye , see you smile 
There goes my lips in a matching style ;
All I have is a hair pin old 
What can I find in this old man's hole;
Words too many  , space is one
Will the war let you to feel your son;
Faith is fixed,  the red one at the end
Where my words will meet your guns;
My breathe will go on , as my vow
I still hear them here and now;
Put one bit, for the red one waits
So am I and the new life days;

Comments

Aidyl Ewoh said…
Ah yes! Your ideas are so cool. I like your theme for the challenge, and that Post Box is quite cute. :) Thanks for sharing!

Visiting from the A to Z Challenge. You can see my "P" post here: https://lydiahowe.com/2017/04/19/p-is-for-planning-atozchallenge-vlog/
Sylvia said…
That was a gorgeous poem, and what a beautiful post box it is :)

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Good luck on the rest of your A to Z challenge

Sylvia @ The Creative Life
Unknown said…
Lovely verse indeed. The post box is adorable.

A Piece of Uganda

Popular posts from this blog

Reel of Feelings ( A- Anger) #AtoZ Challenge

And it made the difference - Write tribe festival of words #4

S for Shikara Stories - # A to Z challenge 2017