E for Etched in Memory - # A to Z challenge 2017

In this A to Z challenge , I am attempting very small verses of poetry for all things that are at home or office which are either showpieces or left there for its own reason. I am imagining that each of it is telling its own story !




Seven vows, when our eyes met
Felt the bliss , our love was blessed;
Walking  the aisle , with ups and downs
Young were we , learnt it with pride;
We did wander , clouds with thunder
The season of spring, memories it ring;
That little ride, that one tide
Poses we made , the passes we trade;
That innocence I feel, in this picture I see

Forever etched , someone did rightly sketch;

Comments

Ann Bennett said…
Very nice, you capture youth and early marriage quite well.

Letter E, here I come.
Hey, It's Ann visiting from A to Z So Much to Choose From and
Science Ladybug
AJ Sterkel said…
Beautiful poem! Thanks for sharing it.

Aj @ Read All The Things!
Ashwini Das said…
Thank you so much for stopping by..
Ashwini Das said…
Thank you.. Loved your post too

Popular posts from this blog

Love the Imperfect -What have you learned from blogging?

I am fertile (#InfertilityNotATaboo)

Share it with me if you like - Friday Reflections